God’s Mercy is the greatest gift ever know to mankind. There is no love greater than His mercy! He calls us to share His mercy with others, He begs us and He rewards us!
” With Souls that have recourse to My Mercy and with those that glorify and proclaim My great Mercy to others, I will deal according to My Infinite mercy at hour of death!” Jesus to St.Faustina , #379
However, some times sharing this mercy with others is harder at times. Sometimes to follow God’s greatest commandment takes more than one can handle.
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.” – Matthew 22:37-39
But, how can we love God and our neighbor if we just don’t love ourselves? How can we give what we don’t have? I have come to the understanding that I have to love myself so that I can love God and neighbors. I have to take care of myself so that I can give to others while loving God.
I have to be merciful with myself so that I can LOVE mercifully others!
In His greatest commandment; Jesus tells us to LOVE GOD: So to know Him, is to Love him, is to Serve Him with our WHOLE SELF. Not Just our soul but with our heart/mind which is the physical part of us!
So I believe that to really LOVE God , we need to love Him with our WHOLE ; Soul , Heart, and Mind.
We must take care of His greatest gift which was purchase at a great price, Our whole being; soul, heart, and mind.
We need to show this merciful love towards ourself so that we can LOVE those neighbors of ours, starting with our family.
This my friend is MY WHY for this Merciful Love Challenge!
I truly believe that God is asking of me this great task and I don’t want to do it alone, I want the community of other mothers and all women in Christ! I need and want your support, prayers, and accountability to take on this great task at hand!
Now is the time to proclaim God’s greatest Mercy to others with our lives!
“Who will proclaim My great Mercy, I shall protect them Myself at the hour of death, as my own glory!” Jesus to St. Faustina #378.
Starting On Feast Day of Our Lady of Lourdes , February 11, Ending on Palm Sunday!
- To guide us in into a Merciful Love Whole Body Transformation, 33 Days to Merciful Love: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat in Preparation for Consecration to Divine Mercy will be used for the Mind and Soul part of Whole Body.
- For the body part, parts of Dustin’s program Fit Moms for Life which was made for moms will be used.
- Fit Moms for Life is a hybrid program that combines workouts, menu plans, a thought-provoking journal, and book. It will guide us on issues including mines and goal-setting nutrition, how to exercise efficiently, and how to build a community of support that will carry one forward long term.
- There is no need to buy this program to take part in the Merciful Love Whole Body Transformation, however, if you like what you see, purchase the digital version where everything is online and you have lifetime access. (That’s what I did!)
- There is a private group on facebook and via email that will bring you support, videos, accountability, and prayers.
- Google Chats for Weekly Group Meeting will be on Wednesdays 7 to 9pm Central Time. (Not a must to attend but it’s so much fun!!)