“Respect for life requires that science and technology should always be at the service of man and his integral development. Society as a whole must respect, defend and promote the dignity of every human person, at every moment and in every condition of that person’s life.” (Evangelium Vitae)
October 22nd is the Feast of St.Pope John Paul II , the pope that change the world by giving us Divine Mercy and his knowledge of Love, Sex, and Beauty of LIFE!
He fought and taught us how to end the “Culture of Death” and live out the Culture of Life until the every end of his life! I will never forget the moment he die. We were attending a conference on Life Issues and at the moment of his death, we were listening to a speaker talk about how to let one die with dignity. Who else show us that than Pope John Paul II!
“. . . we are facing an enormous and dramatic clash between good and evil, death and life, the “culture of death” and the “culture of life”. We find ourselves not only faced with but necessarily in the midst of this conflict: we are all involved and we all share in it, with the inescapable responsibility of choosing to be unconditionally pro-life.” (Evangelium Vitae)
He challenged us and still does to keep on working this battle against the unborn at all cost!
Take these 40 Days of Life and put into action with prayer and fasting any simple way to defend Life!
Being actively pro-life doesn’t just mean being out in the face of this evil. Many people are not able to be out in front of the abortion clinics or so but there is still so much one can do from home.
- Pray and Fast. Pick a day that you will pray and fast to end this evil. Pray for the abortion doctors, nurses, politicians. Find their names. Pray for them by their names. Fast for them!
- Be the Light of Christ. Love. Have a merciful love for all humans. See Christ in everyone you meet. Smile. Love your family, first.
- Be Social. Use social media what social media is best for. Spread the word. Find some pro-life Facebook pages that inform you on the Pro-Life movement. Next, Share, Share, Share.
- Adopt a baby. Spiritually adopt a baby. Give them a name. Pray for them.
- Support pro-life organizations that are in the front line of this battle for LIFE. Give to them $5 , the cost of latte . Monthly, weekly? Whatever you can. Switch organizations. Make it a family event to read up on organizations and what they do and ask the kids to vote where to donate. Ask them to donate as well.
You are called to stand up for life! To respect and defend the mystery of life always and everywhere, including the lives of unborn babies, giving real help and encouragement to mothers in difficult situations. You are called to work and pray against abortion. – Pope John Paul II
Today is the Feast Day of St. Luke, “the Gospel of Mercy” as St.Pope John Paul II calls it.
We need a merciful love towards everyone especially those who work at abortion clinics as nurses, doctors, and office staffs. The organization ATTWN is a great example of living out God’s mercy to abortion workers. They help them get out of this evil work into a place where they can heal, forgive themselves and protect other lives!
We need to take the example of this great saint into our daily lives as we keep joy in our homes, love in our hearts, and others in our mind.
We need to live out as Pope John Paul II always would say to the young..
BE NOT AFRAID!
With the Love of Christ,
Over at Hair Bows 4 Life, we have this sweet Pope John Paul II Bow and Books as well just a Bow. Order yours today for His Feast Day!